Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surprise! --- I Can't Keep My Dick In My Pants!

I'm not actively looking for a guy, I'm not even passively looking for a guy, but I'm not perfect, I'm not a saint, and celibacy's a joke I wouldn't even try.

Surprise, surprise, I need sex. And I need adult interaction from people who don't work for me. I need the sanity that comes with meaningful conversation. But I have no time and no desire to expend any effort looking for it...

Yesterday I had to make myself go to the local wholesale place to stock up on supplies for the bakery and Halloween candy, etc. I honestly hate those types of places because everything is so time-consuming. And everything is huge, all the products, the people shopping, the lines are checkout. Everything is HUGE, and drawn out

Thank Beelzebub that I was able to convince Cesar to go with we, because he not only made it tolerable, but fun, if that's tolerable. Boy's got a sweet tooth something fierce. Like tranny Tyra fierce, Christian Siriano fierce, really fierce... Anyway...

I guess it makes sense since I have the bakery, but it still made me laugh. He's throwing packs of candy bars in the cart right and left it seemed. Like he'd never been to a place that this, and he was never going back. It just made me laugh, and it was nice to be with someone, having fun, no pressure...especially after Psycho Drew.

Oh, and I found some Lincon Logs at the place! Does anyone remember them??? I used to play with them when I was a wee mini munchkin. (OMG, am I old?) Whatever, I had to get some for Chaz. And then I can tell him how Daddy played with same toys when he was a kid. :)

Oh, and he's gonna be a baseball player for Halloween, which is tomorrow! You can thank the World Series for that one. But you know, when I was a kid I also went as a baseball player one year, so it's perfect :)

Oh, back to Cesar... Last night we went to see The Secret Life of Bees. God movie with Dakota Fanning, Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys....

He's funny too, he's always speaking Spanish, and thinks it's funny that I don;t know what he's saying. Not in an annoying way, in an adorable way, in an easy way, in a I like spending time with you way. He says I need a little Latino flavor in my life, and maybe he's right.

I like my independence, I like that I have the freedom to do what I want. And I'm not giving that up. And I'm not compromising my children's situations. This is covered territory. But I do want someone to walk beside me. Eventually...

He seems to be intuitive...

During the movie he leaned his head over on my shoulder, well kind of with our heads touching.

Tomorrow is Halloween! I'm closing early so me and the Baby Mama can tkae the Chazinator trick or treating,

As is the usual lately, I am tired but happy.

Oh, and on a totally unrelated random note, I found out today that an ancestor of mine wrote a book. Fragments, by Ada Cora Shattinger. Published in 1940. I think it might be poetry because it's only 36 pages. I'm going to try to get a hold of a copy, but all that I've been able to find are library copies, mostly in California. I'm determined to get my hands on it tho. I'm curious :)

Maybe happy little blog elves will make it magically appear. :) Maybe...

3 comments:

Danny C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny C said...

I thought I was your latin flavor. I guess just you need a regional sampler or something.

Still waiting on those pictures. Blogging embargo is no joke.

Anonymous said...

I had totally misunderstood Cesar, to be honest. I thought he was some kind of a twisted sex predator, but he's an alright guy, as it turns out. I mean the whole candy phase must have been hilarious. I'd do the same if I were him. Sugar and I are getting along wonderfully so. And how can you hate wholesale stores? Where is your humanity???

Anyways...I hope your Halloween was great. (Maybe the next blog will include details about it?)

And, it is very logical not to be able to keep your dick in your pants. People are sexual beings -homosexuals even more. And you're 29. The best age to laugh at celibacy. Just go out there (or in there) and have fun. You'll instinctively know it when it will be time for something of a different theme in your life.

Wrapping up this -once again!- long comment...with Christian Siriano. Who needs candy when you have him??