Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogulous Maximus!

I haven't been on Blogger in forever. UI haven;t blogged or read blogs, and I wish I had several hours to read all the blogs I want to catch up on but I don;t have the time so it's not gonna happen.

I'm not dead...just mentally maimed...

I was going to try to be clever and write a real blog but I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna be cheap and say hello and hi and hey you, I'm still here.

I love the blogheads and will try to write a real blog soon.

*bloglove*

(I know this is lame)

5 comments:

Muppet Soul said...

MAKE TIME.

That was me being demanding. :)

Danny C said...

Post a legit entry or I'll bite you in the blogulous maximus!

Sparx said...

Hehe... Can't you just feel the luuuuv!! ;P HAHA!!

Kalei said...

It's not lame, you are busy. You have a business to run, Boyfriend to Please and most important kids to raise.....so when you have time, we'll catch up. =) miss you though.

Kalei said...

ohhh I didn't realize we were allowed to be selfish and mean to you.....write a blog already. something about a crazy customer again or a nutty night with Cesar.....we neeeeeeed to know! =)