Saturday, December 8, 2007

Babies!

OK, first of all, I fixed the link from the last blog. taht shit just makes me laugh, and there's something wrong with you if you don't laugh at that. i say again, WHO DANCES LIKE THAT????!, heheh

oh, and i'm not really digging the whole blog thing...but i might keep it to just have somewhere to poop out my thoughts.]

thursday night mike and i went out to dinner and the movie (enchanted - surprisingly fun), and it was really nice. we don;t go out just the two of us very often, what with chas, there's not a lot of chance to.

but there was a guy out buying tix at the theatre and he had three boys with him, probably the oldest was 10. each one looked like an older (or younger) version of the next and i noticed but didn;t comment and mike brushed my arm and said, "wouldn't it be nice if that was us someday?"...which just made me feel good.

i don;t know how many i'd want, but jenn started trying again recently. it would depend a lot on jenn, but i might want three. well, definitely i want a little BROTHER (or sister) for chas to play with so he's not an only child, but three seems better to me. i'm one of three....and both mike and jenn have big families.

chas will soon be 20 months, and if she conceived now and went full term, that would mean chas would be 2 years, 4 months-ish... that's a good spacing, right.

I just think it'd be cool to have a big family. and my shiftless sibs aren;t having any kids so i gotta pick up the slack ;-)

later

No comments: